- APB offers a State of the Map 2011 RoundUp
- And in another entry, APB mentions the USGS OpenStreetMap Collaborative Prototype, a snippet of the released report: "The OSM software proved effective in providing a usable platform for collaborative data editing."
- SS shares his account of State of the Map 2011's opening keynote by Richard Weait
- Another SS entry is named OpenStreetMap for Commercial Applications
- SS goes on with an entry named The Clever Evolution of Walking Papers, a paper-based solution for contributing to OpenStreetMap that we mentioned before
- SS also shared, just before SotM 2011, a perspective named Why should open geospatial data and software be taken seriously?
Tweet from slashgeo on September 30, 2016, 9:18 pm: Now you can see your Google …