From the article: "Here are just a few of the problems we found in BlackBerry Maps:
- No street view or satellite view.
- No public transit directions.
- No way to look up news and reviews of venues based on Yelp, Zagat, or a similar service.
- It has problems finding lesser-known venues like mom and pop stores and restaurants. (Although if you search for popular stuff like "McDonald's" or "The Empire State Building" you won't have a problem.)
- You can only look up directions between your current location and the place you'd like to go. You can't look up two different addresses and find directions between them.
- The interface is difficult to figure out."