As of June, Slashgeo has ceased publication. Please read the announcement. Sincere regards — Alex for Slashgeo.
Slashgeo being community-driven, we encourage contributions from our fellow geospatial colleagues.
We’re looking for pertinent geospatial-related news to share with the community
- We favor quality over quantity
- Please submit summaries of 10-20 lines with appropriate links and images
- To submit a press release, specify the press release category
Why submit geonews?
- That’s how Slashgeo works, a tool by and for the geospatial community
- Your contributions will reach the 10,000+ unique geospatial professionals using the site (stats from Google Feedburner)
How to submit geonews and press releases?
- When you’re ready, simply fill the form below and our moderators will take care of the rest
If not done already, please consider registering to our daily geonews newsletter (box at the top-right of this page).
Geonews submission form removed.