After v2.4 last fall, MapGuide Open Source 2.5 has been released. Can anyone share thoughts or links regarding MapGuide's user community? Is it still vibrant as it used to be?
Major new items from the release notes: "
- PDF-based QuickPlot? for Fusion (RFC 124)
- Google Street View widget for Fusion (RFC 125)
- Support for user coordinate system dictionaries (RFC 127)
- Integrated IDE API documentation support for Java/.net (RFC 129)
- New enhanced Java wrapper API (RFC 129)
- Streamed HTTP feature/data/SQL query results (RFC 130)
- Various AJAX Viewer UI and functionality improvements
- Enhanced Redlining widget with expanded data format support more info
- Fixes and enhancements to assorted Fusion widgets and templates more info"