The OpenJUMP GIS core developer team is proud to announce the release of OpenJUMP 1.4.
Highlights with this edition:
Again, we deliver better editing capabilities:
* "EZ"-buttons that can be programmed with often used menu functions and used with the "F#"-keys
* drawing of selections can be defined
* invert current selection
OJ 1.4 says hello to raster data:
* support of reading ESRI ASCII grid files as Sextante Raster
* four new raster functions (for images load as "Sextante Raster"): (i) Create Lattice from Image, (ii) Create Polygon Grid from Image, (iii) Profile Graph, (iv) Raster Color Editor
Of course, we also worked on other helpful things, such as:
* optional selection of the CHAR set (international code) when loading shape files
* functions to merge selected polygons with neighbor polygons (similar to ArcGIS "eliminate"), and intersect all polygons within a layer
* OpenJUMP now remembers the window location, size, and maximized state in the workbench-state.xml file and the project files
* better handling of null attributes and date attributes in queries
* five new statistical plotting and classification functions for vector data:
... plus: several bug fixes.
You want try? - Download and enjoy!
Read More »