GPSBabel, an open source software for GPS data conversion and transfer, gets to version 1.4.2.
From the announcement: "GPSBabel 1.4.2 is a maintenance release with minor new functionality added.
- Fix problem in KML writer (Google Earth) with input containin special characters like "&". Also added nautical miles and allow altitude to be optional on read.
- Improve support for Delorme PN-60
- Drag and drop to main window fixed. Now supports multiple files (for merges) if they're all the same type.
- Improvements in iBlue 747.
- GPilotS enhanced to show tracks as available in the GUI.
- Fix crash in subrip on start of file.
- Added erase_t option to Garmin to erase existing courses on fitness units.
- Tweak mtk_logger so the GUI knows it can read waypoints.
- Read track name for Ozi Explorer plt files."
We mentioned GPSBabel quite a few times in the past.Read More »